We are currently accepting applications for online volunteers with the following skill sets:
- Animators/Video Editors
- Project Managers - Must have experience with Agile/Scrum or some other adaptive project management approach.
- Translators - Native speakers only.
- Graphic Designers
- Narrators - Must have access to basic recording equipment.
- Moderators & Social Media Admins - Help administrate online pages and discussion groups.
To apply, send an email to with the following information (in order):
- Include the words: “Volunteer Online” in the email subject.
- Provide your name, age, gender and nationality.
- List relevant skill sets and/or experience.
- Explain why you want to volunteer in 500 words or less.
- Tell us about yourself: include languages spoken, musical instruments played, philosophical background etc…
- Describe your availability: How many hours a week are you willing to help? What days/times are you generally available?
- Contact information: phone number, link to Facebook profile, skype name, Whatsapp etc… Tell us what the best way to reach you is, what time zone you are in and at what time of day you are generally most available.